WorldWide Telescope is used around the world for education, research, exploration, and entertainment. Here are just a few places where you can find WWT!
- ADS All-Sky Survey web app
- AstroPix NASA-funded astronomy image discovery service
- Chandra Source Catalog explorer web app
- China VO education and outreach programs
- Cosmic Data Stories NASA-funded educational project
- FastTract NSF-funded astronomical data visualization project
- glue multi-dimensional linked-data exploration software
- IPAC Interactive Planck Data Viewer
- OpenSpace NASA-funded planetarium visualization software
- Radcliffe Wave data exploration app
- Sky and Telescope magazine interactive video tours
- StarField interactive art installation in the Zurich Musem of Digital Art (now closed)
- StarHunt “help a scientist” projected funded by the Nobel Museum
- U.S. Space & Rocket Center interactive planetarium programs
- “What is Chandra Doing Now?” interactive app
- WWT Ambassadors science education program
- … and thousands of individuals like you!
Reach out to WWT leadership at email@example.com to be added to the list!